Registration for HPG 2015 is now live! To register, please use the SIGGRAPH registration system. You can sign up for HPG 2015 by itself or in conjunction with SIGGRAPH 2015.
Please Note: If you are a Eurographics member or Eurographics student member, please note special registration instructions later on this page.
Deadlines and Fees
Please note the following registration deadlines and fees for HPG 2015:
|On or Before 19 June|
|ACM / SIGGRAPH / EuroGraphics Members||$350|
|Non- ACM / SIGGRAPH / EuroGraphics Members||$450|
|On or Before 17 July|
|ACM / SIGGRAPH / EuroGraphics Members||$425|
|Non- ACM / SIGGRAPH/ EuroGraphics Members||$550|
|After 17 July and at HPG 2015|
|ACM / SIGGRAPH / EuroGraphics Members||$475|
|Non- ACM / SIGGRAPH/ EuroGraphics Members||$600|
Special Instructions for Eurographics Members who are not ACM / SIGGRAPH Members
- Select “SIGGRAPH 2015 Online Registration” at the SIGGRAPH 2015 Registration page.
- Select “Non-Member Registration” on the following page.
- Enter your name and postal code, and click on “Begin New Registration.”
- Provide personal details in the subsequent form and click on “Continue.”
- Select your registration category for SIGGRAPH. If you are only planning to attend HPG, select “Co-Located Events Only.” Click on “Continue.”
- Choose whether you’re an “EG Member” or “EG Student Member”, and provide your membership number.
- Complete registration and payment details.
If you have problems with registration, please contact us.
- To take advantage of the student rate, you must already be an ACM / SIGGRAPH or Eurographics student member with a currently active membership number. If you are not yet a member, the cost is quite low, making it worth your while even if only for this one conference. There are however numerous other benefits. Please see SIGGRAPH Membership, ACM Student Membership, and Eurographics Membership for more details and instructions on joining.